Fabio Andrés López Corredor.
This is my personal web page. It includes my previous experiences, projects and hobbies.
Let me see it!
Just go to my website
- Typescript: Really simple to use and to learn either if you know JS or not.
- Material-ui: As I love tweaking my apps with CSS and native resources, I recomend this highly-customizable library to save time developing react apps.
- CSS: Along with SASS and jss, I believe the language used for styling will keep being the standard in web development.
- snowpack: An interesting alternative to webpack and other building tools. I used to configure webpack from scratch to generate the static web files needed, but in terms of dev experience I believe snowpack is better and still lets you customize your building processes as much as you want. create-snowpack-app is useful too and includes only the strictly needed (unlike CRA).
- Firebase hosting: Currently I serve the webpage on firebase hosting.
- Github actions: The basic build and deployment is executed from github servers via github actions.
npm install –save-dev snowpack
npx create-snowpack-app new-dir –template @snowpack/app-template-react-typescript
That’s it! If you need an specific version of typescript or are using some features from a certain version of react (I had some trouble using the new JSX syntax available since React 17.0.0), you may need to add plugins to snowpack, which will be pretty easy to do.
Made by Fabio. From Colombia, for the 🌍